15 May 2012

Photographer? Me?

I got a bunch of books from the library about photography. I was instantly overwhelmed with all of the details, the f-stops and light exposure and aperture. Sheez! The mathematical klutz side of my mind rebelled against the details. And yet I live such a photogenic life. And so I shoot zillion of photos and hope for a lucky moment. Here are a few of those lucky moments from the last few years. These are untouched, currently, but I am learning more about photoshop and may decide to play with some of these images and maybe make a coffeetable book?!?
Bulls Blood


Leucadendron


Tarahumara

Worm's Eye

Three Days Old

Ephemeral Art

Timber

Hope

Naked Sunbathing



New Housemate

Cloven

Leonotis and Nicotiana on a Perfect Day in Oregon
Horsekisses

Feathered Friend

Pinwheels

Somniferum

Seed Swap


Tiny Mushrooms on a Maple Stump

July
August
September

Work Party

No comments: